Baked Pandan Rice Cake (Nian Gao) has a crusty outside and a soft and chewy interior. The flavor is perfect! Very rich, not too sweet and a nice subtle taste of coconut and pandan. Making it the best snack for afternoon tea. And it’s gluten-free and dairy free!
Size / Serving / Allergens
Size & Serving:
- 8” (Serve approximately 8-12 people).
NO Gluten, NO Dairy.
- Should be eaten on the day of purchase.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. If necessary, refrigerate but bring back to room temperature before consumption.
- Best Consumption Period: Best consumed within 24 Hours. However, they can last up to 2 days in the chiller.
- Perfect Cut Tip: For the best cut, we highly recommend using a stainless steel knife.
- Travel Tips (Short Travel): Our cakes can maintain their optimal quality during a car ride up to 1 hour with the AC on high. Avoid direct sunlight.
- Travel Tips (Longer Journeys): For travel that lasts longer than 1 hour, we strongly recommend using a cooler bag of ice packs to preserve the Kuih’s quality.
Terms & Conditions
- Your items will be available for pick-up only on the specified date. It will not be kept for a pick up on a later date (Items will be discarded end of the day).