This Uji Matcha Cherry Mille Crêpes combo strikes attention because the diverse flavor profiles of matcha are distinctly highlighted through multiple feel-good textures.
Handmade crêpes layered with matcha pastry cream are light and melt in your mouth. A thin creamy layer of matcha custard is polished and smooth, giving off matcha's deep bitter and umami flavors. As a unique touch, the bold, sweet, and full-bodied Zinfandel red wine cherry pieces delicately tucked between add just the right amount and balance out the earthy, bitter strength of matcha - like soulmates, reunited. it's a matcha experience on a whole other level unlike any matcha dessert you’ve had before
Size / Serving / Allergens
Size & Serving:
- 9" (Serve approximately 9-14 people).
Dairy, Egg, Wheat, Gelatin, Alcohol
Please be advised that baked goods may contain or come into contact with peanuts, tree nuts or other allergens.
- Keep Refrigerated: Keep the cake refrigerated at 0 - 4°C / 32°-39°F immediately upon receiving and until you're ready to serve. Do not freeze.
- Serve Chilled: The best serving temperature is between 10°C / 50°F Take the cake out from the fridge shortly before serving.
- Best Consumption Period: Best consumed within 24 Hours. However, they can last up to 2 days in the chiller.
- Perfect Cut Tip: For the best cut, we highly recommend using a stainless steel knife.
- Travel Tips (Short Travel): Our cakes can maintain their optimal quality during a car ride up to 1 hour with the AC on high. Avoid direct sunlight.
- Travel Tips (Longer Journeys): For travel that lasts longer than 1 hour, we strongly recommend using a cooler bag ice packs to preserve the cake's quality.
Terms & Conditions
- Your items will be available for pick-up only on the specified date. It will not be kept for a pick up on a later date (Items will be discarded end of the day).