This Sicilian Orange Mille Crêpes will enchant you with its elegant appearance, pleasantly welcome you with the fresh floral scent of blood oranges, and especially charm you with the gentleness of its clean sweet, and tart flavors.
This delicate French-inspired dessert is made up of layers upon layers of paper-thin handmade crêpes and light Grand Marnier vanilla pastry cream. A gorgeous bright crimson layer of blood orange curd adds a pleasant touch of palatable tang and gives the cake a nice silky texture. For the perfect finish, the top is gently brûléed till golden, garnished with soft and chewy Italian glazed orange slices.
Sink right in, alternating crêpe, cream layers, and orange curd literally melt in your mouth, leaving a subtle sweet tangy finish.
It’s a perfect tasty cake for a birthday or dessert to impress your guests.
Size / Serving / Allergens
Size & Serving:
- 9" (Serve approximately 9-14 people).
Dairy, Egg, Wheat, Gelatin, Alcohol.
Please be advised that baked goods may contain or come into contact with peanuts, tree nuts or other allergens.
- Keep Refrigerated: Keep the cake refrigerated at 0 - 4°C / 32°-39°F immediately upon receiving and until you're ready to serve. Do not freeze.
- Serve Chilled: The best serving temperature is between 10°C / 50°F Take the cake out from the fridge shortly before serving.
- Best Consumption Period: Best consumed within 24 Hours. However, they can last up to 2 days in the chiller.
- Perfect Cut Tip: For the best cut, we highly recommend using a stainless steel knife.
- Travel Tips (Short Travel): Our cakes can maintain their optimal quality during a car ride up to 1 hour with the AC on high. Avoid direct sunlight.
- Travel Tips (Longer Journeys): For travel that lasts longer than 1 hour, we strongly recommend using a cooler bag ice packs to preserve the cake's quality.
Terms & Conditions
- Your items will be available for pick-up only on the specified date. It will not be kept for a pick up on a later date (Items will be discarded end of the day).