The Mandarin orange is an important symbol of the Lunar New Year. It is a symbol of abundance and happiness.
The refreshing flavors of mandarin orange mousse will entice you through beautiful textures of velvet, fluff, and crunch. Enjoy the stimulating sweet and sour flavors of the striking orange jelly dance graciously to the sweet and nutty notes of the lotus & almond paste and almond sponge. Every bite just melts in the mouth and it’s so flavorful!
The exchanging of Mandarin oranges is a common tradition during the Lunar New Year. Presenting our Auspicious Mandarin Orange Cake that will be sure to delight you and your loved ones with its orange tunes throughout! It’s a perfect cake given as gifts when visiting family and friends as a symbol of sharing abundance and good fortune.
Dairy, Gluten, Nut and Eggs.
Please be advised that baked goods may contain or come into contact with peanuts, tree nuts or other allergens.
- Keep Refrigerated: Keep the cake refrigerated at 0 - 4°C / 32°-39°F immediately upon receiving and until you're ready to serve. Do not freeze.
- Serve Chilled: The best serving temperature is between 10°C / 50°F Take the cake out from the fridge shortly before serving.
- Best Consumption Period: Best consumed within 24 Hours. However, they can last up to 2 days in the chiller.
- Perfect Cut Tip: For the best cut, we highly recommend using a stainless steel knife.
- Travel Tips (Short Travel): Our cakes can maintain their optimal quality during a car ride up to 1 hour with the AC on high. Avoid direct sunlight.
- Travel Tips (Longer Journeys): For travel that lasts longer than 1 hour, we strongly recommend using a cooler bag ice packs to preserve the cake's quality.
Terms & Conditions
- Your items will be available for pick-up only on the specified date. It will not be kept for a pick up on a later date (Items will be discarded end of the day).