This cake is an incredibly light and refreshing ensemble, serenely highlighting the rich and fruity tones of natural guava and strawberries, that refresh the palate along with velvet Cream cheese mousse. With a fruity fragrance, soothing flavors, and gentle textures.
Size / Serving / Allergens
Size & Serving:
- 7" (Serve approximately 7-10 people).
Dairy, Gluten, Eggs, Beef Gelatin and Nuts (almond).
Please be advised that baked goods may contain or come into contact with peanuts, tree nuts or other allergens.
- Keep Refrigerated: Keep the cake refrigerated at 0 - 4°C / 32°-39°F immediately upon receiving and until you're ready to serve. Do not freeze.
- Serve Chilled: The best serving temperature is between 10°C / 50°F Take the cake out from the fridge shortly before serving.
- Best Consumption Period: Best consumed within 24 Hours. However, they can last up to 2 days in the chiller.
- Perfect Cut Tip: For the best cut, we highly recommend using a stainless steel knife.
- Travel Tips (Short Travel): Our cakes can maintain their optimal quality during a car ride up to 1 hour with the AC on high. Avoid direct sunlight.
- Travel Tips (Longer Journeys): For travel that lasts longer than 1 hour, we strongly recommend using a cooler bag ice packs to preserve the cake's quality.
Terms & Conditions
- Your items will be available for pick-up only on the specified date. It will not be kept for a pick up on a later date (Items will be discarded end of the day).